Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So...now what?


I know what you are all thinking...the 15th Alabama's season of fun and excitment is almost over (the Veteran's Day parade in Waterville, ME is technically our last official event), so now what am I going to gab about?

Oh, I have plenty in store for the winter months. Some of my plans involve some research because I am going to try to entice some people I know into the hobby...I'm thinking of maybe baiting them with....marshmallows. Yes, that sounds good. I'll go with that.

Remember, if you see someone you know (or should know) e-mail me with some names if you want and I will gladly post correctly!

1 comment:

sparticus2.0 said...

Excellent! we need people and even if they are civilians I have a cunning plan........
Confederate Secret Service...
cipher disks and codes...smuggling ether across the lines, making maps of important military areas and conceling them in art ......
Let me know what you think.