Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update

Okay, here it is. I will admit it, I am a wimp and opted out of Gettysburg this year even though the 15th is going, but, it's just so hot!!!! >Caution, whining in progress< I do not have a problem with the clothes, nor the camping, nor the fabulous stench of re-enactors on Sunday morning (authentic, no?). I just have no desire to wear a full length dress at Gettysburg. Have you people been there?!?! That place is gets really hot! I can handle by the water hot, but Gettysburg is a little too far away to catch an ocean breeze. So, best wishes to everyone who goes, I expect photos, and just so everyone is on the same page, any photos I post of Gettysburg will not be mine, but I give credit where credit is due. Deb's blog, Lady of the Blue & Gray will give you an idea of both sides of the re-enactment.

I love Gettysburg, I want to go, but there are only so many layers of clothes you can get away with taking off before you are called either a harlot or arrested (only one leads to jail, though). Let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

nhrn said...

stop whining! If I can stand it anyone can!